- Maintain skin’s youthful appearance.
- Reduce the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes and fine lines.
- Improve skin’s firmness and tone.
- Tightens the skin and stimulates collagen synthesis.
- Exfoliate and smooth skin.
- It effectively builds a protective barrier and prevents epidermis from drying.
Clean Indigredients Backed By Science
It is rich in Vitamin D and other minerals that help soothe the skin from irritation, UV radiation damage and restore the skin’s natural barrier.
It is known to be a great moisturizer. It can hydrate & repair damaged skin fastening the process of healing. Shea Butter is highly effective on acne scars
It helps prevents signs of ageing. It is an antioxidant, making it effective at combating the effects of free radicals produced by the toxins in the environment